Live the adventure you always dreamed of, on two days trip from Makadi to Luxor and Abu Simbel and pay a visit to Luxor highlights as Karnak temple, Hatshepsut temple, and the valley of the Kings then turn to Abu Simbel temple accompanied by a private tour guide. Finally, return back to your hotel in Makadi Bay.
Starting from 225 $ .
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night
Destinations: Luxor, Abu Simbel
Distance: 350 KM
Your Pick Up Services and Drop Point Will Be At Your Hotel.
Day 1: Transfer from Makadi – Discover Luxor Landmarks
We will pick up you from your hotel in Makadi joined by your private guide to starting your two days trip from Makadi to Luxor and Abu Simbel by visiting Luxor highlights such as Valley of the kings, Tutankhamun and Ramses II royal burial ground. then turn your destination to visit the Colossi of Memnon the two mighty statues of Amenhotep III who ruled Egypt since 1350 B.C. The two statues moved 675 KM to Luxor from Cairo. get ready to visit the breathtaking Hatshepsut temple in your trip which consists of three terraces with a garden.
Have your lunch at a Nile view restaurant then enjoy the last place on your tour in Luxor, Karnak temple is the largest temple in the world ever built by the man which consists of three main temples on 247 eras of land.
After that, you will be driven to Aswan for overnight.
Day 2: Discover Abu Simbel Temple – Return Back to Makadi
The great temple of Abu Simbel is also known as the Sun temple of Ramses II, and the other temple of Queen Nefertari is also called temple of Hathor who was the wife of Ramses II the Sun God.
Have your lunch then catch the 1st class bus to Luxor then finish your two days trip from Makadi to Luxor and Abu Simbel by returning back to your hotel in Makadi.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Makadi and return.
- 1st class return train tickets from Aswan to Luxor.
- One night accommodation at 5* hotel/cruise in Aswan based on B.B.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- 2 Lunch meals during the day trips.
- All Service charges & taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.