Every day is an adventure, so make your two days trip from El Gouna to Luxor & Abu Simbel the absolute adventure by visiting the breathtaking Abu Simbel and Luxor’s amazing ancient destinations like the majestic Karnak Temple, the mesmerizing Hatshepsut Temple, and the magical Valley of the kings, then back to your hotel in El Gouna.
Starting from 245 $ .
Tour Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night.
Tour Destinations: Luxor, Abu Simbel.
Tour Distance: 350 KM.
Pick up Point & Return Services: From Your Hotel.
First Day: Luxor City Highlights Tour
Be ready to start your two days trip from El Gouna to Luxor & Abu Simbel, our A/C car will take you from your hotel in El Gouna to go to Luxor to meet with your private tour guide who will accompany you to the three tombs in the Valley of the kings which is the royal burial ground for kings like Tutankhamun, and Ramses II. Then, you will visit the Colossi of Memnon which are the two massive statues of Amenhotep III who ruled Egypt since 1650 B.C and the two statues crossed 675 KM from Cairo to Luxor.
After that cast your eyes on Hatshepsut Temple which consists of three terraces with a garden. Rest and have your lunch at a Nile view restaurant then move to the three temples of Karnak.
The Karnak temple is the largest temple in the world which was made by the ancient Egyptians on 247 acres of land. Afterward, check in 5* hotel for overnight.
Second Day: Abu Simbel Tour – Back to El Gouna
In the morning, have your breakfast then move to the two Temples of Abu Simbel which are also called The sun temple of Ramses II and his wife Queen Nefertari that has a temple called temple of Hathor.
Finally, you will transfer to Aswan to have your lunch, then to the train station in a 1st class seat to back to Luxor, then to your hotel in El Gouna by a private A/C car.
- Pick up services from your hotel in El Gouna and return.
- 1st class return train tickets from Aswan to Luxor.
- One night accommodation at 5* hotel/cruise in Aswan based on B.B.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- 2 Lunch meals during the day trips.
- All Service charges & taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.