Our Luxor day trip from Marsa Alam is your best chance to cast your eyes on the ancient Egyptian civilization where you can reveal the hidden secrets of the pharaonic temples and tombs in Upper Egypt where the ancestors constructed their eternal glory. Discover Karnak temple, Queen Hatshepsut temple, Colossi of Memnon and Valley of the Kings, with your expert tour guide, then back to your hotel in Marsa Alam. Book Now!!!
Starting from 125 $ .
Distance :350 KM
Pickup Services and Drop Point from Your Hotel.
Luxor Day Trip from Marsa Alam
In the Early morning, we will pick you up from Marsa Alam in an air-conditioned car to start your Luxor day trip from Marsa Alam. Upon arrival, you will meet your private tour guide to explore Valley of the Kings where many kings, queens, and priests were buried with their clothes, jewelry, and scared objects thousands of years ago. It’s allowed to visit only three tombs. Head to the Colossi of Memnon where two spectacular statues belong to Amenhotep III of the 18th dynasty. Turn to the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, that was build in the 18th dynasty and its construction took fifteen years. Finally, stroll through Karnak temples, the most massive temple ever built by man in ancient Egypt which consists of three main temples. Its construction began in the Middle Kingdom and extended to the Ptolemaic era.
Also, enjoy a felucca ride on the Nile, a horse and carriage ride before you drive back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Marsa Alam and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch meal during the day trip.
- Horse carriage ride.
- Felucca ride in the Nile river.
- All Service charges & taxes .
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.