Pyramids Tour from Makadi by Flight
Enjoy a private tour from Makadi to Giza Pyramids, the great Sphinx, the Step Pyramid and Memphis city then catch your flight back to Hurghada.
Duration: 1 Day
Book This Tour
You will be transferred from your hotel in Makadi to Hurghada airport for flight to Cairo where you will meet your private tour guide to discover:-
One of the Seven Wonders of the World and it dates back to 2400 B.C. At Giza pyramids you will visit 3 main pyramids and six little pyramids. Then proceed to visit:-
The Great Sphinx:
A limestone statue with a lion's body and a human head, the face of the Sphinx is believed to represent the face of the Pharaoh Khafra the owner of the 2nd pyramid. The tour also includes a visit to:-
The Valley Temple:
A Huge blocks of pink Aswan granite, the floor is made of alabaster. The Valley temple used mainly for mummification process and it belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren . Proceed to have your lunch at a pyramids view restaurant. Then move to visit:-
Saqqara Step Pyramid:
The world's oldest major stone structure and it was the 1st idea to build a real pyramid in civilization. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser After that transfer to visit:-
It was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years. Finally, transfer to Cairo airport for a flight to Hurghada and transfer to your hotel in Makadi.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Makadi and return.
- Return flight ticket from Hurghada.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All Service charges & taxes .
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.