Witness the glory of Egypt in our majestic day trip from Hurghada to Cairo by plane and lose yourself in the countless wealth and knowledge of the ancestors in Cairo. Track their footsteps in the Giza Plateau, which holds the majestic Giza Pyramids and the Great Sphinx, and experience the breathtaking Valley Temple. End your tour before you will be guided to the Egyptian Museum then fly back to Hurghada.
Starting from 240 $ .
Tour Duration: 1 Day.
Tour Destinations: Cairo, Giza.
Tour Distance: 450 KM.
Pick up Point & Return: from your hotel.
The Itinerary of Day Trip from Hurghada to Cairo by Plane
In the Early morning, you will move from your hotel to Hurghada airport, then fly to Cairo where you will start your day trip from Hurghada to Cairo by plane with your private Egyptologist tour guide. The Giza Pyramids Complex will be your first stop in Cairo, where you will discover this majestic site and open your eyes on the three glorious pyramids of ancient Egyptian kings which contain their immortal belongings. Then take some memorable photos with the massive statue of the Great Sphinx which has a lion’s body and pharaohs head. After that, you will move to a pyramid/ Nile view restaurant where your lunch will be served. Continue your day trip from Hurghada to Cairo by plane at the Egyptian Museum which displays more than 250,000 original artifacts from thousands of years ago. Also, you can check King Tutankhamun impressive collection of rare treasures and artifacts.
Finally, end your tour and transfer to Cairo Airport to fly to Hurghada and return back to your hotel.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return.
- Flight tickets from Hurghada to Cairo & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch meal at a pyramids / Nile view restaurant in Cairo.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All Service charges & taxes .
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.